Whenever you create a Shutdown Shortcut using any of the softwares listed here, you can get the shutdown command to use the command in any script as well.
How to get Shutdown Command
- Download and install any of the software(s) listed in the site.
- Create a Shutdown Shortcut, when creating shutdown shortcut, you can select whether to display confirmation dialog or not and whether to shutdown forcibly or not.
- Now Right Click on the Shutdown Shortcut and click on Properties.
- Now Copy the text in the Target field, which is the shutdown command or shutdown command line, which can shutdown computer without opening a command prompt.
- The copied shortcut command can be used in any shutdown script or whereever you want.
Create Shutdown Shortcut to shutdown computer.
Navigate to Shutdown Home