Create Shutdown Shortcut with ease and enjoy the benefit of shutting down computer
from your preferred location, such as start menu or shortcut bar, etc
Information about Shutdown Shortcut
Shutdown Shortcut can be created on Desktop of a Computer running Windows
Operating System (tested on Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7).
- The Shutdown Shortcut can be used to instantly shutdown computer.
- Shutdown Shortcut can be assigned Shortcut Key, using Shortcut properties.
The Shutdown Shortcut can be moved to Start Menu, Shortcut Bar, or any other preferred
- You can rename the shortcut created on desktop using shortcut properties.
- While creating the shutdown shortcut, you can opt to display a confirmation dialog.
Confirmation dialog is a screen displayed for 15 seconds, and it can alert you by
In case there are open document files when you launch shutdown shortcut, your computer
will ask whether to shutdown or cancel the shutdown.
You can optionally shutdown computer forcibly (when some document files are open)
(select Shutdown Computer (Brute)) when creating shutdown shortcut.
Brute Shutdown will make sure that computer is shutdown when you launch the
shutdown shortcut, however it may lead to loss of any unsaved data.
While creating shutdown shortcut on Windows Vista, you can opt to create a shutdown
menu item, at desktop right click menu.
- Tested on Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 (beta) Operating Systems.
Or Click Auto Shutdown
in case you want to initiate a timed / scheduled computer shutdown, running xp,
vista or windows 7.
about the Software Utility listed above.
Software Utility and create Shutdown Shortcut with ease.
Navigate to Shutdown Home