Create Shutdown Shortcut with ease and enjoy the benefit of shutting down computer
from your preferred location, such as start menu or shortcut bar, etc
Information about Shutdown Shortcut
- Shutdown Shortcut can be created on Desktop of a Computer running Windows
Operating System (tested on Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7).
- The Shutdown Shortcut can be used to instantly shutdown computer.
- Shutdown Shortcut can be assigned Shortcut Key, using Shortcut properties.
- The Shutdown Shortcut can be moved to Start Menu, Shortcut Bar, or any other preferred
- You can rename the shortcut created on desktop using shortcut properties.
- While creating the shutdown shortcut, you can opt to display a confirmation dialog.
- Confirmation dialog is a screen displayed for 15 seconds, and it can alert you by
- In case there are open document files when you launch shutdown shortcut, your computer
will ask whether to shutdown or cancel the shutdown.
- You can optionally shutdown computer forcibly (when some document files are open)
(select Shutdown Computer (Brute)) when creating shutdown shortcut.
- Brute Shutdown will make sure that computer is shutdown when you launch the
shutdown shortcut, however it may lead to loss of any unsaved data.
- While creating shutdown shortcut on Windows Vista, you can opt to create a shutdown
menu item, at desktop right click menu.
- Tested on Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 (beta) Operating Systems.
Or Click Auto Shutdown
in case you want to initiate a timed / scheduled computer shutdown, running xp,
vista or windows 7.
More Information about the Software Utility listed above.
Download Software Utility and create Shutdown Shortcut with ease.
Navigate to Shutdown Home