Configure number of minutes after which computer should be automatically shutdown.
Configure Idle Shutdown
- Download and install Software Utility.
- Now Launch the Software Utility and Right Click on System Tray Icon to display system tray menu.
- From the system tray menu, select Configure Computer Idle Actions to display screen above.
- Navigate to the Shutdown idle minutes edit box, and use down / up arrow key to configure the number of idle minutes after which to shutdown computer.
- You can also selet any other computer control actions as well, however due to nature of actions, only one action may be performed.
ScreenSaver to shutdown idle computer
- Download and install screensaver to shutdown idle computer.
- Visit MurGee ScreenSaver page to find out how easy is it to shutdown idle computer.
Shutdown PC automatically using Auto Shutdown software utility.
Navigate to Shutdown Home