Initiate Vista Shutdown as you would like it to be. Have a look at the easy to use free to try shutdown utilities. On this document you will find short description of what our software utilties can do and links to more information about every vista shutdown utility.
- Initiate Vista Shutdown, whether you are there on the computer or not.
- Vista can be Shutdown, in two different ways (i.e normal shutdown and forced shutdown).
- Normal Shutdown is a process in computer shutdown is initiated, but if at the time of shutdown, any documents are left open, shutdown will not proceed untill manual intervention.
- Vista displays a dialog box listing the open programs / documents which are blocking vista shutdown, you can conntinue with shutdown or abort shutdown.
- Forced Shutdown is a process in which computer is shutdown irrespective to whether documents are left open (with un-saved data etc) or any other programs blocking computer shutdown.
- Forced Shutdown may cause loss of un-saved data, however it will ensure that computer is shutdown.
- Software Utilities listed on this site, categorised by features support both of the above shutdown processes.
- Download our free to try utilities on vista operating system and shutdown vista as you would want it and not using only the default option provided.
- Turn Off Monitor Software utility supports vista shutdown with manual / automatic ways.
- Vista Auto or Timed Shutdown Software utility.
You can also shutdown Vista using our Auto Shutdown software utility or you can shutdown vista, if pc left idle using Idle Shutdown software.
Initiate Vista Shutdown using Shutdown Shortcut on Desktop, move it to Start Menu, Quick Launch, and more.
Navigate to Shutdown Home